Watch the video and then answer the following questions:
I. Choose:
Why was Lotso angry?
a- Because he was hungry and Daisy didn't feed him?
b- Because he was replaced by Daisy?
c- Because he thought Daisy didn't love him?
How old was Daisy when her parents left the toys out?
a- four
b- five
c- three
what is the meaning of furious?
a- happy
b- angry
c- upset
II. Complete:
1- Come on Bullseye. Here ,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Yeah, burrrrr. These ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Hahahaha!
2- I ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, these toys. Hahaha.
3- I don't think I've ever been more ,,,,,,,,,,, than I ,,,,,,,,,, with ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Yeah.
4- Only an ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, would ,,,,,,,,,,,, great ,,,,,,,,,,,,, like these away.
5- OK. I ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my mind. I ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you so. You ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have them. I ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, them all back. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you.
6- Hahahaha. I can't believe I almost ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you guys ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. We're going to go to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. It's going to be ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. And we've been ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this whole time. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
III. Answer the following question:
Why wouldn't anyone believe the boy?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I. b ,b ,b
ReplyDeleteII.
1)we go,toys,Amazing
2)sure,love
3)happy,am,these,toys
4)idiot,give,toys
5)change,love these toys,can't,take,see
6)give,away,college,great,guys,best,alive
III.
because he says the toys it's alive
Great!!.
DeleteII.
6)gave away
III.
Because he said the toys were alive.
I.
ReplyDeleteb- Because he was replaced by Daisy?
b- five
b- angry
II.
1- Come on Bullseye. Here WE GO Yeah, burrrrr. These TOYS are AMAZING . Hahahaha!
2- I SURE LOVE these toys. Hahaha.
3- I don't think I've ever been more HAPPY than I AM with THESE TOYS .Yeah.
4- Only an IDIOT would GIVE great TOYS like these away.
5- OK. I CHANGE my mind. I LOVE THESE TOYS you so. You CAN'T have them. I TAKE them all back. SEE you.
6- Hahahaha. I can't believe I almost GIVE you guys AWAY. We're going to go to COLLEGE. It's going to be GREAT. You GUYS are the BEST. And we've been ALIVE this whole time. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
III.
because He says that Toys are alive and this is absolutely illogical
Great!!
DeleteMistakes:
II.
5)I LOVE you so.
6)almost GAVE
*choose
ReplyDelete1-because he was replaced by daisy.
2-angry.
3-five.
*complete
1-we go/toys/amazing.
2-sur/love.
3-happy/iam/these toys.
4-idiot/give/toys
5-change/love/these toys/cant/take/see.
6-give/away/college/great/guys/best/alive.
***
because he said that the toys are alive.
Great!!
DeleteMistakes:
II.
2)sure
6)gave away
III.
Because he said the toys were alive.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete1/b
Delete2/b
3/.....
1/ we - go - toys - amazing
2/ sure - love
3/happy - am - these - toys
aiyu - give -toys
5/ changed - love you - cant - will take- see youuu
6/ give - away - college - great - guys - best - alived
-- because no one could beleive that the toys alive and were talking
Great!!
Delete3 (b)
4. idiot
5. change,, take
6. gave,,,,, alive
6. ,,,,,,, the toys (alive)x (were alive)
6. because no one could believe the toys were alive and were talking.
DeleteEmeel Adel----- (level 6)
ReplyDeleteb- Because he was replaced by Daisy?
b- five
b- angry
II. Complete:
1- Come on Bullseye. Here we go. Yeah, burrrrr. These toys are amazing Hahahaha!
2- I sure love these toys. Hahaha.
3- I don't think I've ever been more happy than I am with these toys Yeah.
4- Only an idiot would give great toys like these away.
5- OK. I change my mind. I love these toys you so. You cant have them. I take them all back. see you
6- Hahahaha. I can't believe I almost gave you guys away We're going to go to college It's going to be great You guys are the best. And we've been alive this whole time. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
III. Answer the following question:
Because the toys started talking and became alive
and the people will think he lost his mind
Excellent!!
Delete5. ,,, I love you so.
6. ,,,, and the people (will think)x (would think)
Great Mr. Emeel
Excellent!!
ReplyDeleteMistakes found and corrected:
5- i love you so. You can't ,,,
III.
,,,,,and the people thought,,,
a
Deleteb
b ..
1.. have we go .. toys .. amazing
2.. sure .. love
3..happy .. iُ m ..with this toys
4.. idyat .. .. ... toys..
5.. change .. love .. canُ t ..iُ ll take .. see u
6.. give ..away ..collage ..guys ..best ..a life
Very Good Miss Ghadeer!!
DeleteMistakes found and corrected:
I. (a) is wrong, (b)is correct.
II.
1. Here we go.
3. ,,,I am with these toys.
4.idiot
6. ,,gave,,, alive
III.
No one believed him, because he said that the toys were alive.
Well done!
I. Choose:
ReplyDelete1-c
2-b
3-c
II. Complete:
1.We Go-Toys-Amazing.
2.Sure-Love.
3.Happy-Am-These-Toys.
4.Idiot-Give-Toys.
5.Change-Love-These Toys-Can't-Take-See.
6.Gave-Away-College-Great-Guys-Best-Alive.
III. Answer the following question:
1-Becouse he said that the toys were alive
1. b,b,b
ReplyDelete2.a. here we are
b.toys are amazing
c.sure love
d.more happy than i’m with these toys
e.only an idiot , would give , great toys
f.i change my mind , i love these toys , you can’t have , i will
take , see you
g. give , away , college , great , guys , best , alive
3.because he says the toys it's alive
Hello
DeleteExcellent answers. Thank you so much. There is only one mistake in the grammar which is in the last question.
Because he (said) the toys (were) alive.
Another small mistake: here we go...
DeleteAnd I almost gave you guys away
DeleteI. Choose: b, b, b .
ReplyDeleteII. Complete:
1- Come on Bullseye. Here (we go) Yeah, burrrrr. These (toys) are (amazing) Hahahaha!
2- I (sure love) these toys. Hahaha.
3- I don't think I've ever been more (happy) than I (am) with (these toys) Yeah.
4- Only an (idiot) would (give) great (toys) like these away.
5- OK. I (change) my mind. I (love these toys) you so. You (can’t) have them. I (am taking) them all back. (see) you.
6- Hahahaha. I can't believe I almost (gave) you guys (away) We're going to go to (college) It's going to be (great) You (guys) are the (best) And we've been (alive) this whole time. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
III. Answer the following question:
=> Because he said that the toys were alive
I. Choose:
ReplyDeleteWhy was Lotso angry?
c- Because he thought Daisy didn't love him?
How old was Daisy when her parents left the toys out?
b- five
what is the meaning of furious?
b- angry
II. Complete:
1- Come on Bullseye. Here WE GO.Yeah, burrrrr. These TOYS are AMAZING. Hahahaha!
2- I SURE LOVE these toys. Hahaha.
3- I don't think I've ever been more HAPPY than I AM with THESE TOYS. Yeah.
4- Only an IDIOT would GIVE great TOYS like these away.
5- OK. I CHANGE my mind. I LOVE you so. You CAN'T have them. I TAKE them all back. SEE you.
6- Hahahaha. I can't believe I almost GAVE you guys AWAY. We're going to go to COLLEGE. It's going to be GREAT. You GUYS are the BEST. And we've been ALIVE this whole time. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
III. Answer the following question:
Why wouldn't anyone believe the boy?
Because he said that toys are alive.